AN ETHICAL TEE CAPTURING THE SPIRIT OF DO
This Run the World 196 Women’s T-shirt perfectly captures the spirit of do, because being a doer is not about being a professional and earning bucket-loads of money. It’s about freedom; being inspired to just do, and thereby setting yourself free.
Nick Butter exemplifies this spirit. He’s running 196 marathons in 195 countries in 550 days to raise awareness for Prostate Cancer UK along with £250,000.
For more information on his journey, go to: https://www.running theworld196.com/Features Include:
- br/• lightweight classic long sleeve top
- br/• Thumbholes
- br/• Tonal do icon on chest run the world
- br/• Black ‘do’ tag left upper arm
- br/• Suitable for 24/7 comfort and low impact workouts
- br/• Available in black white beige
- br/Fabric composition
- br/• 100% slub cotton
- br/Size fit
- br/• European sizing
- br/Model wears Size S